What is B.E?

1.
8 semesters are there

80GB syllabus

80MB we study

80KB we remember

80 Bytes we answer

BINARY marks we get,

The Degree finally we get is BE

That is Brain Empty (B.E)

2.
God created men first,
Cause he always makes a rough draft before a masterpiece!

3.
When I was younger I hated going to weddings.

It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to come up to me, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me,"You are next".

They stopped that shit after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals. [:))]

4.
"Mr. Smith, I have reviewed this case very carefully",
The divorce court judge said, "and I've decided to give your wife $275 a week."

"That's very nice, your honour", the husband said.
"And every now and then I'll try to send her a few bucks, myself".

0 comments: