Chubby Cheeks

1.
Chubby Cheeks,
Dimple Chin,
Browny Lips,
Tiny eyes &
Rosy Tongue
Actually I ws pointing out d similarities b/w U & vodafone dog.
it's gr8!
Are u twins?

2.
A husband visited a marriage counselor and said, "When we were first married, I would come home from the office, my wife would bring my slippers and our cute little dog would run around barking. Now after ten years it`s all different. I come home, the dog brings the slippers and my wife runs around barking."

"Why complain ?" said the counselor, "You re still getting the same service!"

3.
Lalu has just removed two front wheels from his TATA Nano alongside road curb.

Parking Cop came and asked Lalu, "What is going on?"

Lalu said, "Go away, don't you see parking sign, it says Parking for Two Wheelers only."

0 comments: