A PERFECT FRIEND

1.
You have known me in
Good and bad times ,
You have seen me
When i was happy and when i was sad,
You have watched me laugh and cry,
Thank you for believing in me,
For supporting me ,
And for always being there ,
Thank you for being
A PERFECT FRIEND.


2.
If you ask me for how long
Will i be your friend?
Then my answer will be "i don't know".
B'coz i really don't know
Whiich is longer forever or always.

3.
There's none more perfect than a friend.
A friend whose smile and thoughtful ways,
Add happiness to everyday;
A friend who cheers and comforts me,
And i have found that kind of friend in you!


4.
Dosti,
Kaho toh do Lafz,
Mano toh Bandagi,
Socho toh Gehra Sagar,
Dubo toh Zindagi,
Karo toh Aasaan,
Nibhao toh Mushkil,
Bikhre toh Sara Zamana,
Simte toh Sirf Tum.....

0 comments: