1.
Lalu Pundit was reading a book of eternal truth.
He told his wife Pyari, "Do you know that every time I breathe a man dies?"
Pyari advised, "Why don't you use a mouth wash?"



2.
Lalu was saying to girl friend Pyari, "I love you" and he fell down on the floor.
Confounded Pyari cried, "How come you fell down?"
Fallen Lalu explained , " I fell in love with you."


3.
Boy friend: You really sing very well.
Girl Friend: Oh no I am just a bathroom singer
Boy friend: Well, then why you and I don't practice singing to-gather.

4.
An affluent old man marries a beautiful young woman.

Tabloid interviewer asked the woman, "What did it attract you in this Old man that you married him."

The woman explained, "I was attracted with a big number of dollars and a small number of days ahead.

0 comments: